Thursday 24 October 2013

Kerala Psc previous LDC question and answers



Kerala Psc previous LDC question and answers

LDC 2007 (English)

1.The sun -------------in the east
=rises
2.I am always  ----trouble with my neighbors
=having
3.Beggars cannot be\--
=choosers
4.He went to ---------------college to repair the furniture
=the
5.Jisha came yesterday-----------?
=didn’t she
6.Can you ----me your pen
=lend
7.The message -------be sent only if his father dies
=ought to
8.I have been reading this book -------------the beginning of the year
=since
9.If Mary hard warned him ,Tom---------------kept his word
=would have
10.The meaning of jaunt is
A short trip
11.Impertinent means
Rude
12.Just as I –------on my rain coat the rain stopped.
=was putting
13.I am looking forward to ----------from you
=hearing
14.Eat moderately -------you will fall sick
=or
15.I don’t understand what you were talking-----------
=about
16.rabia could not ------her fer of spiders
=put away
17.deaf is to Ear as Lame is to----
=leg
18.Opposite of the word sober is
=Diffident
19.Opposite of the word Chaos is
=Order




No comments:

Post a Comment